Thanks to my mom, Jose's mom, Jose's sister, Stephanie and Dora and so many more amazing ladies I had the most beautiful perfect shower. We were able to use a friend's apartment club house, and the decorated it into a girly winter wonderland! White lights, snowflakes and sparkles. SO PRETTY!
Jose and I continue to be so thankful for how blessed we are! We have so many close friends and family who have "showered" us with amazing gifts! There is very little we still need to buy after getting all these great gifts. It means a lot that others are just as excited for our baby as we are.
I can't wait for Aubriella to meet all these people who have be waiting to meet her!
How is Jose's grandma going to hold her these three and three more new great grandbabies on the way!
Admiring the blanket Steph made me!
No comments:
Post a Comment